Retail stores and distribution centers
Video surveillance is the cornerstone of retail security, whether you own a single store, or a retail chain with thousands of locations. But CAMACC video surveillance offers much more than just cameras in stores…
- Increase security
- Reduce loss
- Mitigate liability
- Increase operational efficiency
Loss prevention is only the beginning with CAMACC’s sophisticated high-definition video hardware and integrated software. Retail managers can expect reduction in loss, naturally, but also decreased liability and risk, and significant improvements in sales and operational efficiency.
Download a snapshot (729KB pdf) of CAMACC's work in the Retail sector.
Find out more today!
CAMACC is North America’s premier security integrator – using world class video technology and advanced software to help retail businesses succeed. Find out how we can help protect your retail business: phone 877-255-9822 (toll-free) or email email@example.com
Know exactly what is going on in your stores
CAMACC’s core video solutions offer fully-integrated site management tools that enable seamless video monitoring, digital recording, and sophisticated video analysis by linking video with other information, including audio, Point-Of-Sale (POS), ATM, and other facility data.
For example, CAMACC allows you to run detailed queries on your POS transactions based on date, time, camera, transaction type, value, item code, cashier, or receipt number.
Get ready to be surprised at what CAMACC can help you do…
- Detect and deter cashier-related shrinkage by identifying the telltale patterns of POS exceptions like “sweet-hearting”
- Link specific ATM transactions to video footage
- Automatically count customers entering your store, and ping a floor manager when more clerks are needed
- Track and analyze movement and behavior to know where your customers predominantly turn, reach, and interact with merchandise
- Automatically track distribution center packaging or other process flow operations to ensure quality control and reduce down time
- View video footage locally or remotely, from single stores to massive, multiple locations, significantly reducing site-to-site travel
- And much, much more – we love a challenge; what does your business need to succeed?
CAMACC's surveillance solutions will shape the face of your business, and ultimately – increase your profitability!
- Much higher resolution image recording than elsewhere in the industry
- CAMACC DVRs are hybrid, allowing for simultaneous recording of both analog and high-definition, megapixel sources
- Expandable up to 32 channels per DVR (combined high-definition, megapixel and analog)
- Up to 20 megapixel, high-definition camera integration and support
- Enterprise management – health monitoring, system configurations, and user permissions
- Using VIGIL Central Management (VCM) software, the system is scalable and flexible (simultaneous management of unlimited CAMACC DVRs), and can be remotely managed
- Export to all media types – internal HD/DVD and external USB and NAS with unlimited storage
- Sweep log hardware/software to reduce insurance liabilities by tracking due diligence
- Comprehensive POS and ATM integration – database integration with query and reporting engine
If this sounds like gobbledygook, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. CAMACC Systems’ expert help is the best in the world, from the initial sales visit to understand your business needs, to the technical team doing the installation, to our personal customer service team, on hand to answer questions and help you get the most out of your system. You’re never on your own with CAMACC – we help you for the life of the product.
For more information about how CAMACC Systems can help your retail business, phone 877-255-9822 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting your needs
CAMACC video surveillance will meet your business’ exact needs, with uniquely-designed solutions that help retailers minimize risk and maximize profitability. We work with you to find the right fit from our comprehensive line of high-defintion and hybrid video management tools.