CAMACC really gets it. They understand the needs of the big, national players as well as the needs of the smaller corporate operations.
Grocery stores and distribution centers
Ever-thinning margins in the grocery sector mean that loss prevention, food security, and liability insurance are ever more important issues to solve, whether you own a single store, or a grocery chain with thousands of locations. But CAMACC video surveillance offers much more than just cameras in the produce aisles…
- Reduce loss and shrinkage
- Reduce liability insurance and claims costs
- Prevent food tampering
- Increase operational efficiency
Loss prevention is only the beginning with CAMACC’s sophisticated high-definition video hardware and integrated software. Grocery managers can expect reduction in shrinkage, naturally, but also decreased liability and insurance and claims costs.
Download a snapshot (930KB pdf) of CAMACC’s work in the Grocery sector.
According to the National Safety Council (NSC) www.nsc.org, over 9 million disabling slip/fall injuries occur annually. The average cost per slip/fall accident exceeded $20,000 per incident. The NSC estimates that workers’ compensation and medical costs associated with employee slip-and-fall accidents are approximately $70 billion per year. Customer slip-and-fall incidents are potentially far more costly…
CAMACC’s VIGIL sweep log helps businesses achieve dramatic reductions in liability insurance and claims costs as a result of adhering to a prescribed floor maintenance program supported with a digital video verification and keypad-based event auditing system. Engineered to reside on any VIGIL digital video recorder (DVR), CAMACC’s VIGIL sweep log is a stand-alone software application that provides 24/7-365 activity monitoring, including automated alerts that warn of any potential store policy violations that might result in an unsafe environment for employees or customers.
The VIGIL sweep log provides management a visual and electronic audit trail confirming adherence to corporate floor maintenance programs, and can be used as irrefutable evidence related to the facilities inspection and cleaning policy. The application is easily programmed and administered at the corporate level, yet provides local store managers the ability to view floor activity as well as run reports at the store level.
Find out more today!
CAMACC is North America’s premier security integrator – using world class video technology and advanced software to help grocery businesses succeed. Find out how we can help protect your grocery business: phone 877-255-9822 (toll-free) or email email@example.com
Know exactly what is going on in your stores
CAMACC’s core video solutions offer fully-integrated site management tools that enable seamless video monitoring, digital recording, and sophisticated video analysis by linking video with other information, including audio, Point-Of-Sale (POS), ATM, and other facility data.
For example, CAMACC allows you to run detailed queries on your POS transactions based on date, time, camera, transaction type, value, item code, cashier, or receipt number.
Get ready to be surprised at what CAMACC can help you do…
- Protect against slip and fall claims and to reduce liability claims and insurance costs
- Guard against food tampering
- Detect and deter cashier-related shrinkage by identifying the telltale patterns of POS exceptions like “sweet-hearting”
- Link specific POS transactions to video footage
- Economically use the same security DVR tools to gather key marketing data and customer analytics
- Queue reporting – automatically count customers entering your store, and ping a floor manager when more clerks are needed
- Heat mapping to track and analyze movement and behavior to know where your customers predominantly turn, reach, and interact with merchandise
- Automatically track distribution center packaging or other process flow operations to ensure quality control and reduce down time
- View video footage locally or remotely, from single stores to massive, multiple locations, significantly reducing site-to-site travel
- And much, much more – we love a challenge; what does your business need to succeed?
CAMACC’s surveillance solutions will shape the face of your business, and ultimately – increase your profitability!
- Much higher resolution image recording than elsewhere in the industry
- CAMACC DVRs are hybrid, allowing for simultaneous recording of both analog and high-definition, megapixel sources
- Expandable up to 32 channels per DVR (combined high-definition, megapixel and analog)
- Up to 20 megapixel, high-definition camera integration and support
- Enterprise management – health monitoring, system configurations, and user permissions
- Using VIGIL Central Management (VCM) software, the system is scalable and flexible (simultaneous management of unlimited CAMACC DVRs), and can be remotely managed
- Export to all media types – internal HD/DVD and external USB and NAS with unlimited storage
- Sweep log hardware/software to reduce insurance liabilities by tracking due diligence
- Comprehensive POS and ATM integration – database integration with query and reporting engine
If this sounds like gobbledygook, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! CAMACC Systems’ expert help is the best in the world, from the initial sales visit to understand your business needs, to the technical team doing the installation, to our personal customer service team, on hand to answer questions and help you get the most out of your system. You’re never on your own with CAMACC – we help you for the life of the product.
Meeting your needs
CAMACC video surveillance will meet your grocery stores’ exact needs, with uniquely-designed solutions that help you minimize risk and maximize profitability. We work with you to find the right fit from our comprehensive line of high-definition, megapixel and hybrid video management tools.
For more information about how CAMACC Systems can help your grocery business, phone 877-255-9822 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org