CAMACC is compliant with PICS auditing and is P.O.S.T. certified.
Sr. Installation and Service Technician
One position: Regina, Vancouver
Pull cable, climb ladders, install cameras, and troubleshoot access panels like a MAN. Or a WOMAN (we hire both kinds of technicians so long as they are team-oriented, customer-focused, problem solvers). Experience is an asset, but CAMACC Systems always hires for positive, can-do attitude, and provides outstanding training.
These are full-time positions, 40+ hours per week, with some variation depending on customer needs.
- CCTV and Access Control Installation and service tasks including pre-wiring, installation, programming, commissioning and trouble-shooting.
- Respond to customer technical inquiries, and provide basic customer training for proper system usage.
- Consistent commitment to following best practice safety procedures, documenting work and communicating with staff.
- Post-secondary training in electronics or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Skills and experience with computers and networking an asset.
- Basic construction skills – you have to know the business end of most tools.
- A valid driver’s license, with a clean record.
- Ability to travel.
- Eligible to be security bonded.
- Ability to work independently and safely on customer sites.
- Strong strategic, problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, including complete and accurate paperwork.
- Proven time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks and contribute to improvements in a collaborative work environment.
- Proven positive interpersonal skills with customers, neighbours, and the rest of the world.
- A can-do attitude of cheerfully tenacious problem solving!
The position comes with a competitive salary and benefits package, depending on experience and qualifications.
Send your covering letter and résumé, outlining your background and how you are best suited to the position, to email@example.com.